MDS P.S. AL 65(rush relay)

Thread: MDS P.S. AL 65(rush relay)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MDS P.S. AL 65(rush relay)

Hello cnczone,
    I am having issues with a MDS-B-CV-300 P.S. getting an alarm 65 which is rush relay. Anyone have any ideas or dealt with this before?

All help welcome and appreciated!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, so nevermind on this. i found that the internal relay was dirty enough to cause 1/2 k ohms of resistance and causing the rush relay error! whew!
    Thanks anyway,
    Justin

Downloads
    Uploads

I know this is ancient, but I'm having the same problem- there are two relays in the psu, one is a large 4 pole with a removable case which I cleaned, but it made no difference.. there is a smaller encapsulated Omron relay too, I'll probably replace it anyway, but thought it worth asking which one worked for you. thanks.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MDS P.S. AL 65(rush relay)

This is really old now, but it was still able to help me. I have just reinstalled the power supply after having taken all the covers off, and the top PCB, I was able to look in and see the OMRON relay, which was not secured fully anymore. I pushed it back onto the clip device and put it in and tried it out.
    Seems to be working, now have to wait to see if my intermittent problem is gone!!!
    Thanks for the help!

Default Re: MDS P.S. AL 65(rush relay)

Hii everyone,

I have same situation, but issue is not permanent, after machine restart it works OK for a while... So I want collect much information as I can before repair.

That relay is located in servo drive top PCB ? Maybe someone know whats function of that relay ? Maybe someone have photo ?

Thanks !