Need Help! Mastercam 9.1 windows xp hasp not found.

Thread: Mastercam 9.1 windows xp hasp not found.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mastercam 9.1 windows xp hasp not found.

Hi, trying to upgrade my desktop and brought a lenovo Thinkcentre with windows xp professional x64 edition version 2003 service pack 2 and the problem ta I have is that after installing all drivers and software of mastercam 9.1 the computer doesn't detect tha hasp key, the hasp key turn on the red light but when open the mastercam mill give me the message " hasp not found" any help it's appreciated, thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mastercam 9.1 windows xp hasp not found.

I recently had a similar problem with my Dell laptop on a Zoom call,where it wouldn't detect the webcam.So I attached the webcam to a different usb port and it worked perfectly.So my suggestion is to try a different port and if that doesn't work,look in device manager and see if anything jumps out as a problem.I like Mastercam 9.1 and can understand why you still use it.My other thought is that it might not be compatible with a 64 bit system and if the checks I suggested don't yield success,you may have to find a 32 bit operating system.I remember a few years ago a man I knew bought an used AXYZ cnc of some vintage and was firmly advised not to introduce any operating system newer than 32 bit XP.The information here may help https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...-64-bit-system .Obviously,a poor usb socket connection would be the least troublesome thing to overcome.Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads

Check the system requirements....
    When v9.1 was available (around 2005), PCs were 32bit.... 64bit was not just comming in.

It was a DOS app, never designed for modern operating systems

Not sure.... but try setting the desktop icon to run in administrator mode in a 32bit environment. I may be well off the mark.
    It's a long time ago, the grey matter is getting holes... I think... where am I again.

we had the same issue, ,,,send me a message and ill explain what we did,,,

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gREENChickend View Post
    we had the same issue, ,,,send me a message and ill explain what we did,,,
    Thanks for your response, the issue is being resolved have the computer up and running.

: )

Downloads
    Uploads

Have you tried reinstalling the drivers and software for Mastercam 9.1? Sometimes a fresh installation can fix things. Also, make sure you have the latest driver updates for your Hasp key. If that doesn't work, here's a little trick you can try: 1. Unplug the Hasp key from your computer. 2. Restart your computer. 3. Plug the Hasp key back in. 4. Check if the red light on the Hasp key turns on. 5. Open Mastercam Mill and see if the "Hasp not found" message is still there. If you're still having trouble, it could be because Mastercam 9.1 isn't fully compatible with newer versions of Windows.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CherryG0d View Post
    Have you tried reinstalling the drivers and software for Mastercam 9.1? Sometimes a fresh installation can fix things. Also, make sure you have the latest driver updates for your Hasp key. If that doesn't work, here's a little trick you can try: 1. Unplug the Hasp key from your computer. 2. Restart your computer. 3. Plug the Hasp key back in. 4. Check if the red light on the Hasp key turns on. 5. Open Mastercam Mill and see if the "Hasp not found" message is still there. If you're still having trouble, it could be because Mastercam 9.1 isn't fully compatible with newer versions of Windows.
    You might want to consider upgrading to a more recent operating system like Windows 10 or even Windows 11, if your computer meets the requirements. Just get a windows 11 cheap key to get the current OS version.