Sign Shop owners doing Braille and ADA division 10 signage - Estimating new jobs

Thread: Sign Shop owners doing Braille and ADA division 10 signage - Estimating new jobs

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Sign Shop owners doing Braille and ADA division 10 signage - Estimating new jobs

I break down blueprints to full color proof's and complete signage lists in excel format to be used by interior signage manufactures. I present a cost effective way for you maximize your internal estimator’s time, without releasing confidential or vital information from your company. My proofs make small sign shops and braille providers look professional and ensure complete quoting.

I also provide high quality full color evacuation maps at less than half the cost of full time graphic design employees.

I am looking to add 15 - 25 blueprints a month (1 to 2 companies) to my already happy clientele. I have a solid and beneficial process that I would like to grow; slowly and careful to ensure my clients receive on time and quality product each and every time they order.

Benefits of my service:

Double you’re estimating ability without adding additional employees or losing control of your confidential information.

Make a small shop look like a major player with professional looking bid packages that can be used as proofs for contracts.

Outsourcing braille packages? Ensure you get apples to apples comparison by having the sign list already done with blueprint proofs for accuracy.

Give your estimates a highly professional face with color proofs overlaid on their existing blueprints. Our proofs give your customers confidence that each space is accounted for in your bid list.

Excel returns let you manipulate your estimating right in the package, or export, import or cut and paste the information to get it where you want it for quick bidding.

Cherry pick your large projects for breakdown to ensure accuracy and a high end professional look to those clients you want coming back and purchasing project after project.

Secure payment methods by credit card to secure servers and non-compete contracts available for your piece of mind.

Breakouts cost less than half the expense of a full time employee to preform the same task in about the same time frame.

------------------------------------------

Fifteen plus years in the interior signage industry, from manufacturing to project management to operations, I have done it all. Presently I work for myself, and do not pose any conflict of interest, as I provide no outside or other services to the signage industry or construction industry besides the blueprint breakdowns.

If you would like to see an example of my work and a full explanation of the how, where, why and cost of my services, Please drop me a line to support.ada@gmail.com and mention this ad.