Chiron FZ15K W Tool Magazine Chain Repair

Thread: Chiron FZ15K W Tool Magazine Chain Repair

Exclamation Chiron FZ15K W Tool Magazine Chain Repair

One of the Chiron mills ( 2006 - FZ15K W ) we have has lost its spindle orientation and has been making a mess of the tool pockets in the tool magazine chain. There is a locating tab in the back of the tool pocket that has been showing excessive wear. I am needing to replace about 15 or so of these pockets, but am having zero luck in finding anywhere I can buy replacement parts ($$ other than thru Chiron directly $$).

After digging thru hundreds of pages in German, which I know VERY little, I found the drawing with the correct part number I need to replace as well as how to replace the magazine chain links. I attached a file and the part in question is item #4.

Does anyone know of a supplier that would be able to help me out? Even if it is a company that breaks machines down and parts everything out.

-Cheers

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chiron FZ15K W Tool Magazine Chain Repair-mag-tool-changer-pocket-jpg