New Machine Build Kinematics vectors for nutating tables

Thread: Kinematics vectors for nutating tables

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kinematics vectors for nutating tables

Hi ,
    How can we define axis/angle vectors for nutating table/table machines? You can see it in the attachment.

BTW, Madcam is really flexible software. For example, I have never seen 4-axis simultaneous re-maching feature in any cam software until now. (not even in "Moduleworks" yet)

Thanks!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kinematics vectors for nutating tables-madcam-setting-png   Kinematics vectors for nutating tables-nutating-table1-jpg   Kinematics vectors for nutating tables-nutating-table2-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kinematics vectors for nutating tables

It is not easy to setup this kind of machine. Therefor there is an extra option in madCAM for using a custom dll for the kinematics and machine simulation. If you like, you are welcome to send an email to madCAM and make a request for a custom dll and we will help you to make a complete machine setup that includes a custom dll, machine part simulation and post processor.

Thanks,

Joakim

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kinematics vectors for nutating tables

Dear Joakim,
    Firstly, thank you for your reply.
    I am currently using the trial version to learn the capabilities of the Madcam. For now, it is enough to learn that it is possible to write dll files compatible with this type of kinematics. I will always recommend Madcam software to companies I know.

I would like to make two suggestions for next releases.
    1- Simulation module should be export stl For using 4/5 axis simultaneous re-roughing.
    2- 3ax. undercut machining (z level) with lolipop , t-cutter.

Mehmet