Problem 4x Posts going crazy after update

Thread: 4x Posts going crazy after update

Unhappy 4x Posts going crazy after update

Hi all,

I am having an issue that just happened today where any indexed 4x operations seem to have abandoned the axis settings under settings. I have no idea how or why. I reposted some old 4x cam with the current setup and they turned out fine, but when copy-pasted into a new file (or the current one I am working on), the post results vary greatly. CPlane did not seem to help. Rhino and system restart didn't work either. All axis settings and post remain the same.

I'm waving in the wind on this one. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    O
    4x Posts going crazy after update-temp-png

Similar Threads:

Default Re: 4x Posts going crazy after update

Just following up on this. Using the same cam on the same file/post/etc worked on Rhino 7/MC7

Follow up #2. the weirdness is back making any 4x ops unusable. Back to waving in the wind. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Fusion is starting to look better and better......

Downloads
    Uploads

Please send the Rhino model with the toolpath that isn't working to info at madcamcnc dot com and I will have a look. It's hard to tell what's going wrong without the toolpath.

Thanks,

Joakim