madcam 4.3 3x - access violation error

Thread: madcam 4.3 3x - access violation error

Downloads
    Uploads

Default madcam 4.3 3x - access violation error

Hi there,
    Today I met with access violation error messages which I have never met with before - I am using Rhino 5 - 32 bit with Madcam 4.3 3x
    I have used this system for years without any problem but today I met with some error messages I cannot handle.
    Today i tried _MadCAMDefineToolpath command which I never used before. After I used it these kinds access violation messages of errors occurred. The toolpath is generated but it fails while postprocessing. maybe there is no connection with the command.
    I am building an architectural presentation model, the deadline is 18th of Dec. So it is really a serious problem...
    I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the madcam but it did not solve the problem.
    Sometimes I can save the nc code, sometime not. No clue what has happened...

Thank you for your help in advance!