Newbie Simulate Shows cutter inside part.

Thread: Simulate Shows cutter inside part.

Default Simulate Shows cutter inside part.

So I'm attaching a picture of my simulate and the machine settings next to it. When I am doing a 4 axis toolpath (parallel finishing) the simulation is showing the cutter inside the part. The code posted seems ok, haven't ran it just yet to verify. But is there a way to flip the cutter around 180?
    The other thing is on my lead in I have it set to 1.5" just because our machine runs somewhat fast and I want to make sure the approach starts outside the part. But the approach angle is opposite direction the cut actually goes. Is there a way to make the angle the opposite so it travels with / along the cut path? I tried putting a negative angle, as well as the angle past the 90 but they both just made a 90 degree angle.
    Thanks