Share your opinions

Thread: Share your opinions

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Share your opinions

Hey there,

Hope everyone is doing good.
    I'm new here and I would like to know opinions about a forging company in Ontario.
    I was looking for job opportunities for the post of a manual machinist. When searched online, I came to know about this company called "Patriot Forge". I would like to work in the aerospace forging section.( https://www.patriotforge.com/markets-served/aerospace/). Has anyone worked with this company? How was your experience? Is it a good company to start a career? Please share your genuine opinions about them.

Many Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Share your opinions

I don't know anything about the company but my opinion is any place is a good place to start a career . A foot in the door is a foot in a door , and if you don't like it then at least it gives you something to go to the next employer with . Thats how I got into the machining trade , Any experience is good experience .

One way to gage whether a company is decent or not is by the number of ads they run . If they are always looking for people then it's a revolving door