What kind of mill or lathe is this?

Thread: What kind of mill or lathe is this?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default What kind of mill or lathe is this?

Hello, I found a lathe/milling machine for sale but I don't know anything about it. .Was hoping somebody here knows what it was? Or any info would be much appreciated. The value maybe?
    What kind of mill or lathe is this?-screen-shot-2020-05-31-2-58-aWhat kind of mill or lathe is this?-screen-shot-2020-05-31-2-58-a

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What kind of mill or lathe is this?-screen-shot-2020-05-31-2-58-a   What kind of mill or lathe is this?-screen-shot-2020-05-31-2-58-a  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What kind of mill or lathe is this?

Hello, I can't see any picture attached to your post. Not sure if it is only from my end.
    John@ https://toolinspector.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pugz View Post
    Hello, I found a lathe/milling machine for sale but I don't know anything about it. .Was hoping somebody here knows what it was? Or any info would be much appreciated. The value maybe?
    What kind of mill or lathe is this?-screen-shot-2020-05-31-2-58-aWhat kind of mill or lathe is this?-screen-shot-2020-05-31-2-58-a
    Turning and milling combination machine tool, it looks old and not CNC.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Its a mill/lathe combo machine. Looks like a harbor freight model. I had a Bolton tools version a few years ago. The lathe part was decent but the mill was only good for milling aluminum or plastic. No rigidity. Also the change gears were a Chinese puzzle of frustration.

Downloads
    Uploads

ok sweet. Thank you. in that case it's a partly usable lathe since there isn't a tail stock I guess.