Finding work

Thread: Finding work

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Finding work

Hey. I have a 3 axis cnc knee mill and was hoping someone would help give me some direction in finding consistent work or a company that may be looking for a new vendor for small quantities. As it is only side work for now. Thank you

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Finding work

Hi, you didn't mention in which city area you are?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by michlenn View Post
    Hi, you didn't mention in which city area you are?
    Sorry. I'm in west Georgia, usa.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Finding work

Place an ad in your local Craigslist Services section, sometimes there are ads for machining wanted in the Gigs section. Check with local manufactures of almost anything, sometimes manufactures that you would not think need machine work actually do. Big machine shops might be open to subbing out some overflow or less profitable work. Always check the RFQs on CNC Zone. Print up some flyers and hand them out wherever you go. Any local stores with bulletin boards are good, my local hardware store has one.

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dawson View Post
    Place an ad in your local Craigslist Services section, sometimes there are ads for machining wanted in the Gigs section. Check with local manufactures of almost anything, sometimes manufactures that you would not think need machine work actually do. Big machine shops might be open to subbing out some overflow or less profitable work. Always check the RFQs on CNC Zone. Print up some flyers and hand them out wherever you go. Any local stores with bulletin boards are good, my local hardware store has one.
    Thank you. I will try those