North America Okuma MB-56VA doesn’t import the work coordinates

Thread: Okuma MB-56VA doesn’t import the work coordinates

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma MB-56VA doesn’t import the work coordinates

I am new to troubleshooting/working on CNC, so bear with me please.
    We have an Okuma MB-56VA, control panel OSP-P200M. The machine is set up with a MP700 probe system. The Operator is running a program to find the center of a bore. Operator eyeballs where the center of the bore is and then runs a program to have machine find center. Machine moves to the X touches of and then does the Y and goes back to the center position that the operator had eyeballed. The machine doesn’t import the work coordinates into the operator screen. The probe seems to be working because it touches off correctly it just doesn’t import the work coordinates in to the operator screen. They have been using this program before successfully.
    This is program they are running, any suggestion or help is much appreciated.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okuma MB-56VA doesn’t import the work coordinates-program-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma MB-56VA doesn’t import the work coordinates

The PX=0 & PY=0 should be on the same line as th CALL OO20 line... it would then place the calculated centrepoint in H2 work offset

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank You very Much Sir I will try this tomorrow with the operator, and let you know.

Have a wonderful evening, and thanks again

Downloads
    Uploads

generally, the CALL OO18 & OO19 turns the probe on/off
    next line (CALL OO10) is to setup the probe operation. (what/how to probe)
    the next line (CALL OO20) is what to do with the probe results (set origin, judge if good/bad, etc ). There are many extra settings that can be placed on the OO20 line

I also think there is a OO30 feature, but I remember that this is more directed to probe calibration

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank You very much, Sir operator must have hit the enter key by accident. The operators aren't really trained to program. I didn't have a clue, so your input saved the day. We also learned to look at the program on the bigger screen vs the small screen in that way we can see what is all on one line.

Thanks Robert