A QUUESTION ABOUT INSERTS HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP

Thread: A QUUESTION ABOUT INSERTS HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP

Downloads
    Uploads

Default A QUUESTION ABOUT INSERTS HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP

I am a newbie in most sense of the word so would like some help if possible! I did call MSC as well as Carbide Depot and their recommendation was to post here for help! I want to use a round insert that is for aluminum and brass but the problem that I ran in to is that my tool holder only holds a half in bar! . Does any one here know of a company that sells both a round insert for aluminum and brass along with the holder for a half inch bar! Now if the question comes up about why I want to try that is, I saw as well read a few reviews about the round insert to a tremendous job! now I am not wanting to use it for either metal I want to give it a try on wood! So if some one knows where I can get a round insert and the holder has a half inch shank please let me know and thanks in advance for any info?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: A QUUESTION ABOUT INSERTS HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP

Quote Originally Posted by itsJustme View Post
    I am a newbie in most sense of the word so would like some help if possible! I did call MSC as well as Carbide Depot and their recommendation was to post here for help! I want to use a round insert that is for aluminum and brass but the problem that I ran in to is that my tool holder only holds a half in bar! . Does any one here know of a company that sells both a round insert for aluminum and brass along with the holder for a half inch bar! Now if the question comes up about why I want to try that is, I saw as well read a few reviews about the round insert to a tremendous job! now I am not wanting to use it for either metal I want to give it a try on wood! So if some one knows where I can get a round insert and the holder has a half inch shank please let me know and thanks in advance for any info?
    I’m really confused on what your looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: A QUUESTION ABOUT INSERTS HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP

a round insert and a insert holder that will fit in a 1/2 inch quick change tool post the insert is for brass and aluminum!!!