Neen advice

Thread: Neen advice

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Neen advice

Hi, not sure if post this here or not, @ work I make about 200 parts a year side job for me. I milled the two pockets and one slot in pinewood see in picture: now at work I used 1/2 3flt carb. End mill two passes of .200 in depth to void chipping the wood and small end mill for the groove; I would like to do this at home. I need advice before I buy something and it don't work out, looking to buy a bench-top mill (mini mill) and maybe convert it over to a cnc or cnc router my budget maybe around $1500-$2000 and what model or brand to look at
    Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neen advice-20181006_103747-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Neen advice

bump

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Neen advice

You might get more response if you go Internet surfing for small wood routers, find something you think fits your needs and budget and ask Forum Members views and opinions on what you think might work for you.

There are many available these days but plan ahead and think about what your future needs might be after you realise how wonderful they can be :-)