North America Looking 8520-ODS Software for Allen-Bradley 9/240 on NASA-II CNC Mill

Thread: Looking 8520-ODS Software for Allen-Bradley 9/240 on NASA-II CNC Mill

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking 8520-ODS Software for Allen-Bradley 9/240 on NASA-II CNC Mill

Hi All

I'm looking for the ODS Software for an Allen-Bradley 9/240.

A good friend of mine passed away in June 2018 and left behind a Rockwell Automation NASA-II 3RVH CNC Mill with an Allen Bradley 9/240 controller. The Backup Battery for eeprom was dead. I have no AMP or PAL Parameters. So at this time it is a big paper weight.

I was hoping someone has a similar CNC and have Backup files of AMP parameters and Pal parameters that I could Upload to the Allen Bradley 9/240.

Or My next option is finding a copy of the ODS software. I think I can run ODS using DOSBOX app on a PC... Not sure!
    This Software is obsolete and no longer supported. The Last version of 8520-ODS was version 9.06 1998... I think.
    This software is MS DOS Based and may be 2 to 8 disks in the set, but hopefully I can find zip files.

Any pointers and/or help with AMP and PAL parameters would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Larry
    itiworks@yahoo.com