Looks like I may have missed a few posts. Yikes

Thread: Looks like I may have missed a few posts. Yikes

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looks like I may have missed a few posts. Yikes

There have been 1,345,847 posts and 201,296 threads since your last visit at 10:11 PM 08-10-2007.
    The time is currently 11:26 AM, on 04-07-2018.

Guys and Gals.

I am looking for advice/comments as to how to proceed. I just purchased a complete CNC setup minus the table, x axis and overarm beams as the seller was going to reuse those on another project. I will be building my own table to be used as a plasma and router setup. The pictures enclosed are what it looked like before the seller took the thing apart. I have never seen a setup such as this and it looks totally overkill. My question is would whether I would be better off building a table that looks like whats in the enclosed pictures or looking to find another ball screw for the A axis in a gantry style table. I will be building a table 3'x4' based on what I have for ball screws.
    I have the X,Y and Z ball screws but will need to get another to run an A axis to supplement the Y axis if I go the gantry route and am trying to id what I have for screws so that i might match what i currently have. Any and all comments appreciated.