i assumed that everything would be the same, but first i had to shut off the emergency estop. the arrow keys however did nothing and i discovered the page up and page down now would move the Y axis, both in the same direction, SOOOO, things are in bad shape. i had been using mach3 for many years with no problems. didn't really matter when they dropped x/p support because i wasn't attached to the internet, just standalone. since my cnc router is treated as if it is a printer, i am guessing that my "new" machine has a different printer driver and that is causing confusion? i didn't load the broken machines operating system because the new machine was working fine. i am not all that savvy with computer operating systems. i did manage to install all of this years ago, but really don't want to go thru it again if it isn't necessary. i have the Mach3 file from the old machine. originally i installed Mach3 on both machines. the working machine resided in my office, the now broken one actually ran my cnc, and had internet access as well. so when the one machine died i figured i would simply take of office machine downstairs and use it to run the cnc. but it seems very confused as to pins and such. will i need to start over in configuring my cnc?
Kevin [nothing's easy]