Need Help! weird things happen when I run a gcode?

Thread: weird things happen when I run a gcode?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default weird things happen when I run a gcode?

Okay so after getting an all new (refurbished) windows 7 PC and a new PCI parallel port card everything seems to be running.. or is it? when I start a gcode everything starts fine then after about 3 to 5 min. my browser opens (I am not connected to internet) and it tries go to pages, I can close it and the mach3 is still running in the background, but browser keeps opening over and over? What makes this happen, anyone have an answer. I have searched this site and there is no mention of this so I think it is my setup but what....

Pat

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: weird things happen when I run a gcode?

Keyboard problem maybe? Or a virus? Doesn't sound like a Mach3 problem.

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: weird things happen when I run a gcode?

I didn't think so either, have been running mach3 for 2 yrs and something happened to the control PC so I replaced it with a refurbished one from ebay , it came to me with a 64 bit windows 7 and so i bought a windows 7 32 bit disc. after installing that the system started working that was today and when I ran the first gcode this started so I will check the keyboard, all thought it is not a wireless one there could be a problem with the connector.(USB) I am going to delete all other programs on PC and check it again. Thanks for the insight

Pat