What is this? NVUM USB MACH3 Card V2

Thread: What is this? NVUM USB MACH3 Card V2

Downloads
    Uploads

Default What is this? NVUM USB MACH3 Card V2

It appears to be a controller card based on Mach3 and USB controlled. I/Os to feed Stepper drivers and more, can find nothing online as who is using. They supply you with I assume a pirated version of M3 but I have a license I am not using.... machine is gone to scrap. This looks like a quick and easy way to get a machine up and running.

Similar Threads:
    1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What is this? NVUM USB MACH3 Card V2

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    It appears to be a controller card based on Mach3 and USB controlled. I/Os to feed Stepper drivers and more, can find nothing online as who is using. They supply you with I assume a pirated version of M3 but I have a license I am not using.... machine is gone to scrap. This looks like a quick and easy way to get a machine up and running.
    It is quite a good controller it comes in different Khz sizes there are a lot of users, you want to use Ethernet not USB what happened to what you had, controls don't normally mess up by themselves

UC100 if you just want simple works with Mach3 or UCCNC this is USB connection

Mactec54