I am asking for help searching and retrieving archival catalog information. This specific catalog or manual is described as 10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements.

This catalog was used to advertise, for sale, hydraulic power workholding, tool clamping and hydraulic elements. They generally are used in industrial manufacturing environments where machining, processing and assembly type operations are performed. These power workholding and clamping elements are used within jigs and fixtures to mount, locate and hold work/workpieces with sufficient force needed to complete these processes. This catalog/manual could be written in any language and found anywhere in the world. These products are sold worldwide and have many distributors.

In the Römheld spelling, the “O” has two dots above it. I’m interested in finding this specific 10/91 Römheld catalog. If this specific catalog/manual cannot be found, I would be secondarily interested in any 1992 to 1998 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog or 1992 to 1998 similarly named Römheld catalog/manual.

Any assistance, direction, advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to Pay Finders Fee.