Does anyone anywhere have the documentation on the Bitsensor BSMCE04V USB Board? Not only is the website gone- nobody will even admit to building this little technological terror. It's really great that they put these boards into controllers and furnish absolutely no documentation on it. I'm an electronic engineer in my spare time so I opened up my controller ( Yea, I know- I negated the warranty. What warranty???) and diagrammed the wiring. Clearly it's nothing more than a serial to parallel converter that communicates over the USB port. It has all kinds of gozinders and gozouters with names like XP, XD, YP,YD, IN1, IN2, etc... While the names are pretty self explanatory when you look at where they go, it would be very helpful to know how these pins map out to actual port bits. I notice too that there is no voltage on +5 volt terminal that feeds the motor drives and the red LED in on the motor drives that indicates the presence of the logic voltage do not light up which may indicate that this thing was crap coming out of the box. I see that when you buy a new one you get a CD with it. If anyone has bought one, is the user manual on the CD? I'm about ready to drop a few hundo's on a new breakout board that at least has documentation with it.