Just In Problem: Mach3 Mill and Breakboard Card NVUM SK USB 100K Hz 4 axis

Thread: Problem: Mach3 Mill and Breakboard Card NVUM SK USB 100K Hz 4 axis

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down Problem: Mach3 Mill and Breakboard Card NVUM SK USB 100K Hz 4 axis

I have bought and Breakboard USB

Novusun CNC
    MACH3 USB Card NVUM_SK / 100K / 100kHz

I'm talkins about this Problem: Mach3 Mill and Breakboard Card NVUM SK USB 100K Hz 4 axis-71awza3yvjl-_sl1229_-jpg

If I know about the issue, I would have not bought this card!

This card comes with a CD with Mach3 and a Special "DLL" to install as a "Plugin" to do Mach3 working with USB Cable! But it creates a lot of bugs!

#1: After you configure SoftLimits and the "Slow Zone", the SLOW ZONE does not works... the Mach3 immediately atops when any axis reach the limits. The machine stops very rough, maybe loose some steps, I don't know.

#2: While Mach3 is running, the screen does not show how many "mm/min" or "inch/min" the software is working... (the real pulses per rev).

#3: I tried to use a Index Sensor to control my spindle rpm with a feedbac but it does not work!
    The Mach3 recognizes my index sensor, at "diagnostics screen" I can se the Red Light turn on and turn off... but after the Plugin of this card loads, it stops working! I still made a test trind to create the "index sensor" using the option: "Emulate" and the Mach3 does not recognizes it.

I have made a video in Portuguese about this, I think you can understand easily what I was tryind to do.

Anybody with same problem? Any solution?