Need Help! XHC MK3 ethernet controller board, connecting a Z plate

Thread: XHC MK3 ethernet controller board, connecting a Z plate

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post XHC MK3 ethernet controller board, connecting a Z plate

Hello,

I had a older 6090B china CNC for a couple of years now and i had screenset 2010 connected to that USB controllerboard and it worked out great. I needed a bigger machine and was happy enought with the quality and performance/price from china machine so i bought another one from same factory (JCUTCNC).

The new machine has a 8 tool ATC changer, ive been working almost 3 weeks now to understand the macros and software that came with the machine from china but i gave up now, I am going with a clean mach3 installation with screenset 2010 and i want to have one fixed Z plate and one movable Z plate to put on the material. But, I do not get the connection to work, i attach a picture on how i connected it today, i get no signal whatsoever when i connect the plate with gnd.

Iam VERY thankful for help! my production has been standing still for soon 2 months so i am in panic here

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XHC MK3 ethernet controller board, connecting a Z plate-koppling-z-platta-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: XHC MK3 ethernet controller board, connecting a Z plate

Thanks Ger21 for reply on Email, I connected the Z plate without any powersupply and it works great. Next prolblem tho is that the iso20 chuck is not grounded, i tried to ground the spindle "chassie" but i dont get a connection between the iso20/bt30 chuck and the chassie. Anyone know how to ground the bit on a router like this ?
    XHC MK3 ethernet controller board, connecting a Z plate-spindle-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XHC MK3 ethernet controller board, connecting a Z plate-spindle-jpg