REF ALL HOME mach3

Thread: REF ALL HOME mach3

Downloads
    Uploads

Default REF ALL HOME mach3

could someone please explain what the pin table describes? i understand that the X-- entry is the pin that triggers the low end of the X travel and that I need to share limit switches. what i'm not understanding is what the HOME pin describes. so on my machine the spindle travels across the gantry which i have defined as the Y axis. i have a limit switch on each end, Y--- [pin 10] and Y++ [pin 11]. when i define Y HOME as either pin 10 or 11 the spindle crashes into Y-- when i click on REF Y on the diagnostics page. When i click on REF ALL HOME, it travels to Z-- [pin 12] and then stops, saying limit switch triggered. my machine was working fine for years. unfortunately i don't have a copy of the pin table, so am reconfiguring it and having no luck figuring out how the HOME pin call out works.