UC100 Setup on new PC

Thread: UC100 Setup on new PC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default UC100 Setup on new PC

Hi guys,

I built a homemade CNC 10 years ago and have been using Mach3 since on a very infrequent basis. I updated my older PC with a UC100 controller a couple of years ago. All works well there. My desktop though is getting very old now and super slow. I want to move all my table files to a new touchscreen laptop. Here is where I'm running into issues.

I've loaded all the software and license over to the new laptop. Installation seems to have gone well. I moved my xml folder under mach3 to the new laptop where I believe my table settings are. Now when I load up Mach3 to the laptop, it lets me hit the Reset button but I have zero control over the machine. if I open up the UC100 Monitor under the Plugin Control tab, the Output pins are greyed out. How can I set my pins correctly? For that matter is there a way of just moving files from one computer to the next without having to go through a whole new setup?

JUst to check I unplugged the UC100 from the laptop and replug on old desktop and that works without any issues. I just can't get it to work if I plug it into the new laptop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated