Need Help! 3040T 9991 error, Plus HELP w/ RnR

Thread: 3040T 9991 error, Plus HELP w/ RnR

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 3040T 9991 error, Plus HELP w/ RnR

ok alot to digest.
    YES I have a Chinese machine, snd anyone who doesn't like them move on please. I have spent all weekend and ALL of today confirming that the RnR file is the issue. I am able to move my XYZ axis for about 6 seconds before an error.
    I have the GENUINE Mach 3 installed on Demo atm. I want to ensure it works then I will buy a license. I have a 800w controller. It is USB from Ethernet. I have seen others somewhere on here use different files. Can I ask besides putting them in your plugin folder in Mach 3 are you adding them into any other folder?
    Also for the whole 6 seconds when I press TAB key, the stepper motors work beautiful. I really need help if possible.
    Thank you
    Jon

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 3040T 9991 error, Plus HELP w/ RnR

Hi
    I too have a 3040t and spent 4 weeks solid on it and now now it like the back of my hand, parrallel and USB

right dont mess with the software ...mach3 just delete the lot, remove everything but the registry files on your hard drive.

Start again!

disconnect your machine completely from your compeuter.

Reinstall mach3 and run it without the machine connected.

shut computer down

load it back up several times 2 or 3 to make sure its totaly settled into your computer.

you computer ....

your only running 32bit software upto windows 7 yeas?

if not sort that out, mach3 dont like speed - and to be honest totally pointless one mach3

right im running windows 7 Elite (pro for what its worth) 32 bit.

ok parrallele or USB - dont matter which, before you contect your machine install any handwheels (MPGs software dont forget how to do it? - plugin folder and Macro files to add to the Mill folder.

ok load up Mach3 connect machine - set pin outs if altered ( should of remembered them from previous install)

try your drives.

even through your on Demo mode you should be able to drive everything

let me know if you dont get sorted.

Chris