Mach3 Galil Plugin ver 4.6 problems with servo motors and encoders

Thread: Mach3 Galil Plugin ver 4.6 problems with servo motors and encoders

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mach3 Galil Plugin ver 4.6 problems with servo motors and encoders

I have had problems with Galil plugin MP3 ver 4.6. It will not allow me to config a second time, and the DROs do not seem to be related to the servo motor encoders, rather they seem only to change on motion commands from Mach3. For example, sending a MDI command of G31 X1 F30 will change the X-DRO to 1.000 even with power disconnected from the motor, and thus no encoder movement. Manually turning the motor and encoder produces no change in the DROs.

Ver 4.4 of the Galil MP3 plugin seems to work correctly.

I have a copy of ver 4.4 that I will share.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mach3 Galil Plugin ver 4.6 problems with servo motors and encoders

My dmc 1830 not mapping axis with ver.4.6.Maybe you can send me ver. 4.4.To edit plugin a second time- before start Mach3 ,run galil smart terminal.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mutis View Post
    My dmc 1830 not mapping axis with ver.4.6.Maybe you can send me ver. 4.4.To edit plugin a second time- before start Mach3 ,run galil smart terminal.
    Be sure you only have one ver in the Mach3 folder or they will not work correctly. I cannot attach the file to this message from this website for some reason. Send me a private email at bbutcher85@yahoo.com and I will send it to you.
    Bob

Downloads
    Uploads