How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?

Thread: How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?

Hi there
    I am trying to install my 3 phase Spindle using a Delta 7.5 KW Inverter.
    At the moment I can connect to output1 of my BOB(Smooth Stepper) Trough Mach3 by pressing the (Spindle CW F5) Bottom of Mach3, as the result The corresponding Light In front of it (Output1 in my BOB, I am attaching a Picture of it) will light Up. In the picture Output1 corresponds to O1. Also I can connect it to my Inverter, therefore I can Run/stop Spindle from mach3. (From the Pic. n4, I believe I am at Port 2 , Pin 1)

But I just cannot light up the PWM corresponding Light in my BOB from Mach3 (What is the right port, and Pin for my PWM and/or Analog voltage?)
    What is it wrong in my mach3 setup? Presently I am dedicating Output1 to Run and/or Stop the spindle, but also, I think I am trying to use the same output1 to connect to my PWM , I really cannot figure it out, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Jhonansaro

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-n4-jpg   How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-n3-jpg   How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-n2-jpg   How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-n-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?

Hi there

following are also some pictures of my settingsHow to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-5-jpgHow to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-6-jpgHow to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-8-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-5-jpg   How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-6-jpg   How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?-8-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How to find the right pin and Port for my PWM / and or Analog voltage output?

Hi there

Case resolved,

Thanks