needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2

HI
    Who used this board, does the backlash correction work? Can someone check?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by carlos roberto View Post
    I'm trying to run the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with a slave axis on Mach3, it does not seem to work, it seems that in the plug-in of this board, the settings function / slave axis in mach3 is unusable, I have tried in several windows, in several versions of mach3, I have reports that others that have the same card, could not configure, I come here to ask, if anyone has been able to configure the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with slave axis in mach3 ??
    I have the BL-USBMach V2.2 board. I have been able to get it working with stepper motors.

I have been trying desperately to control the PWM output of the board from mach3 to no avail. Can you please send the configuration settings?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by shadeyinka View Post
    I have the BL-USBMach V2.2 board. I have been able to get it working with stepper motors.

I have been trying desperately to control the PWM output of the board from mach3 to no avail. Can you please send the configuration settings?

Thanks
    I also have the BL-USBMach-2.1
    Have you been able to operate axis A or B as slaves? I work all the axes (X, Y, Z, A and B) individually but if I put the A or B as slaves the corresponding engines do not work.
    On YouTube I've seen this video:

I see that he uses the 5 axes and 4 of them move at the same time. Mach3 uses a 6-axis screenset, but I do not see what version it is.

The Y axis of the CNC that I am building has two motors and I need to operate an axis in slave mode.

When I manage to configure the axes I will configure the control of the spindle.

Last edited by Fardig; 03-15-2019 at 04:55 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Same problem with the slave axis. Can you connect the pulse of the x- axis to two drivers?

Downloads
    Uploads

I have got this board working with drufelcnc with A as a slave of the Y axis. So it is a software issue as the MACH3 plugin does not do the slave. Drufel runs fine. The plugin authors need to update to get it working.

You can also just run Pulse, Dir and EN from the Y to the drivers for both Y and A and it works fine with Mach3

Downloads
    Uploads

usbmove helped me too - Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

This software for BL USB Mach3 V3.22
    is OK
    am use

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ta8361 View Post
    This software for BL USB Mach3 V3.22
    is OK
    am use
    friend, I'm trying to open, but, it's getting corrupted, I can not open it.
    I would really like this plugin, without the slave problem.

Downloads
    Uploads

needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2-bl-usbmach-v32-rarneeded:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2-bl-usbmach-v32-rarOk Try agian.

this Plugin

Downloads
    Uploads

Is Config

Downloads
    Uploads

Can't open the file

Hello,

I use the file BL USB Mach3 V3.22. I'm just testing with one driver/motor. It works but I noticed that it is actually limited to 85khz not 100khz (the kernel is set to 100mhz in the control plugin and in Mach3). But the thing that annoys me more is that it doesn't run at the specified rpm. My driver displays the rpm. I also tested a run of more than a minute to see which was wrong (the card or the driver) and it confirmed that the value displayed by the driver was correct. this problem occurs whatever the speed I try. It is never correct. It does the correct number of turns but not at the correct speed. There is no load attached to the motor just a small pulley (I could check that a turn was a turn and so on, meaning the configuration is ok).

Quote Originally Posted by ta8361 View Post
    Is Config
    Hello, Do you have any idea why it is not running at the programmed rpm? And why it is limited to 85khz instead of the advertized 100?

Downloads
    Uploads

so ive spent the last week trying to get this working, i NEED HELP PEASE!!!

using a v2.0 board, ive installed the settings as posted above. i can connect to the board as far as i know via mach3 i just cant make the motors move. ive tried every wiring configeration ive tried all pin numbers that i can think of and im out of ideas at this point.

any help would be extremely appreciated!!

if you want to control the spindle on this board using the supplied motor driver board supplied with this kit then. Use the port opposite the step control connections. de solder the variable resistor on the spindle driver board connect the middle 0-5v to pwm the negative to ground and the +5v to AV then go to spindle control n pins and ports and tick PWM needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2-spindle-driver-jpgcontrol giving you stop start and speed for tools.. and stop on emergency stop.

you will then get Speed control with a max set in config spindle pully's,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2-spindle-driver-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pallol View Post
    hi,

I just purchased a chinese 3040 4 axis cnc. It is a usb interface but the seller sent me the wrong plugins. The controller is not an rnr motion controller, nor a leafboy, or ecut.

i opened up the controller box and the usb board is marked BL-USBMACH-V2.1. I think that mach3 control plugin selector sees it as usbmach v2 if i have the proper plugin

i can find plenty of these up for sale with the driver cd, but cannot find the software on its own.

can any one point me to a link for the mach3 plugin for this controller please?

I don’t think the seller has a clue what “brand” of controller i have

cheers
    ma quest scheda funziona su windows 10 : semba ceh non ha Drive : mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2

Downloads
    Uploads

mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2 : come avete fatto per farla funzionare con window 10 , ci sono Drive , nel mio windos ci sono errori ..

we hee draive for windos 10

Downloads
    Uploads

mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2,, have drave for window 10 ,, we need drive,, in window 10 have not see drive very well

- - - Updated - - -

mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2 : nave drive for window 10 , we cannot see , work deive in winsow 10

Downloads
    Uploads

hi jeff, can you help me please?

Downloads
    Uploads

BOBHiggins... so does this mean if you have the mach3 driver already installed you should uninstall it and install the usb driver ? Since the russian forum was talking about having trouble with that is that what they meant ? I have this board and it seems to make mach real glichy at times and I was wondering if that may be the problem . Too would you know about the inputs for this board , in mach3 the ports nad pins tab is setup for the printer port hence the name so how would 1 go about setting up inputs for the usb board ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast