needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2

friends, I have this BL-USBMach v2.2 card, I am trying to use the A and B axes as servos but, I can not, I can manually work through the keyboard, configured in the keypad system but not as slaves of the X and Y axes, I've tried everything, does anyone have a solution for this?
    use:
    Mach3.043.066
    Windows10

Downloads
    Uploads

hi i'm from indonesia, new member here and learning about cnc, actually i got here because this thread, i allready searching and no luck, i have bl-usbmach v2.0, i think the difference with v2.1 is spindle controll port, v2.0 has 3 pin and v2.1 has 4 pin, is there possibility use the v2.0 bob with vfd?
    if the answer is yes, how to connecting to vfd? because no fwd port on v2.0, and i use best fc300-2.2g vfd, verry thankfull id anyone can help me with this problems.

Company Representative
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is better to use this set, it is much easy to use to get it working

https://www.automationtechnologiesin...ach3-usb-card/

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by automationtechinc View Post
    It is better to use this set, it is much easy to use to get it working

https://www.automationtechnologiesin...ach3-usb-card/
    Thanks a lot, since i allready have usbmach i will try to make it working, and if i can’t make it working, i will buy that interface you tell me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by JPworkshop View Post
    Thanks a lot, since i allready have usbmach i will try to make it working, and if i can’t make it working, i will buy that interface you tell me.
    Even if you will make it work basically every chinese motion controllers have serious bugs and limitations so you probably save more not taking much time trying...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm trying to run the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with a slave axis on Mach3, it does not seem to work, it seems that in the plug-in of this board, the settings function / slave axis in mach3 is unusable, I have tried in several windows, in several versions of mach3, I have reports that others that have the same card, could not configure, I come here to ask, if anyone has been able to configure the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with slave axis in mach3 ??

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BobHiggins View Post
    Settings and manuals for BL-USBMACH-V2.0 board
    Thaks, Thaks, Thaks!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by carlos roberto View Post
    I'm trying to run the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with a slave axis on Mach3, it does not seem to work, it seems that in the plug-in of this board, the settings function / slave axis in mach3 is unusable, I have tried in several windows, in several versions of mach3, I have reports that others that have the same card, could not configure, I come here to ask, if anyone has been able to configure the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with slave axis in mach3 ??
    Carlos,I have Just finished my CNC with 4 axes an I have thé same problèm as your's. Did you try to connect the same output from your USBMach (X for example) to the 2 stepper drivers? (X and A for example)
    Regards
    Eric

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI
    Who used this board, does the backlash correction work? Can someone check?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by carlos roberto View Post
    I have the BL-USBMach V2.2 board. I have been able to get it working with stepper motors.

I have been trying desperately to control the PWM output of the board from mach3 to no avail. Can you please send the configuration settings?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by shadeyinka View Post
    I have the BL-USBMach V2.2 board. I have been able to get it working with stepper motors.

I have been trying desperately to control the PWM output of the board from mach3 to no avail. Can you please send the configuration settings?

Thanks
    I also have the BL-USBMach-2.1
    Have you been able to operate axis A or B as slaves? I work all the axes (X, Y, Z, A and B) individually but if I put the A or B as slaves the corresponding engines do not work.
    On YouTube I've seen this video:

I see that he uses the 5 axes and 4 of them move at the same time. Mach3 uses a 6-axis screenset, but I do not see what version it is.

The Y axis of the CNC that I am building has two motors and I need to operate an axis in slave mode.

When I manage to configure the axes I will configure the control of the spindle.

Last edited by Fardig; 03-15-2019 at 04:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12