Soft limit warning and table orientation

Thread: Soft limit warning and table orientation

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Soft limit warning and table orientation

2 questions. First of all, sometimes I get a soft limit warning for no apparent reason. If I hit ignore, everything runs fine. Only explanation I can think of is that the fusion 360 post is giving a g28 at the end of programs which sends my machine to referenced home (no switches). My home is at 0,0,0 and my soft limit minimums are the same. So at the end of a program the g28 sends it right up to my soft limit but not beyond. Is this causing the warning? I like having soft limit and home at the same point because I can just jog towards home until it stops (with slow down zone enabled of coarse) and then I'm home. Actually this brings up another question, is there a way to send my machine to software home other than jogging there or manually entering a g28 in the mdi?

Next question, I have my machine setup so home is far right corner and x moves positive to the left, y moves positive towards me, and z moves negative down. I have fusion cam setup the same way and everything works fine, but the table display on mach3 is flipped. Is there any way to flip the display in mach3 so the origin is at top right with x moving positive to the left and y moving positive towards the bottom?