Mach3 - USB motion card communication problem - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mach3 - USB motion card communication problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mach3 - USB motion card communication problem

Jeff helped me find the solution to the problem.

We checked all through Mach3 and everything.

Turned out the issue was because my Windows 10 did an auto update changing the usb drivers and how they read. So my computer was no longer able to read the older driver for the motion control board. We rolled back the update and turned auto update off.

Thank you again so much Jeff! I can finally get back to making stuff

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just got my cnc 6040, and my mach3 freeze and stops working when I open it whenever the usb from the cnc is connected.
    Windows find the device as a "usb composite device". I am running win10 on a new computer.
    Have set evereything up by the book. Tested different usb cables. The work led on the mach 3 controller is blinking witch indicates communication loss.
    I can actually hear a small sound on the step motors when I connect the usb cable, so something is happening.
    Is this a driver issue as well?

Last edited by dancandersen; 10-18-2017 at 02:13 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It was fixed by reinstalling Mach3. I run win10 so I also disabled updates

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you guys for this very helpful post and sharing of knowledge. I to purchased a Chinese cnc router and it would not communicate via usb. The card I apparently have is a rnr motion and I spent some time on attempting to get a usb port to clone to the lpt port but once I started reading this I queried the interface card to determine then name brad and that led me to finding the right driver for it, like you guys did here for yours. he seller helped I think as much as his knowledge allowed for a day or two and then crickets so knew I was on my own on this one. Basically what I found in my case was the divers weren't even included with he software they supplied, well maybe for the LPT port but they advertised and sold me a usb model. Thank again for the post.

*Registered User*
    Downloads
    Uploads

I found this thread looking solutions to "USB communication error" on my Chinese USB card.
    Its related but not answered here.
    Turns out I needed to ground the shield on my home/limit switch wires to get rid of this error. I used audio cable with twisted pair and shield wire. Without it grounded to the USB the motor noise corrupts the data signal and kills the comms. Very happy its all working now.

Downloads
    Uploads

hello all
    i have a CNC 2030 4 axis working with Mach3 software. but the motion is freezed and i can't move any axis in any direction.
    can you please help me to solve this problem ? i can pay you any fees you ask for.
    can we communicate via Skype or team-viewer or anything you ask for ??
    my email is : alichkeir14@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Dear

i have a CNC 2030 4 axis working with Mach3 software. but the motion is freezed and i can't move any axis in any direction.
    can you please help me to solve this problem ? i can pay you any fees you ask for.
    can we communicate via Skype or team-viewer or anything you ask for ??
    my email is : alichkeir14@gmail.com

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mach3 - USB motion card communication problem-cnc-2030-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

I have problem with mach 3 on my PC windows 7 32 bit Installed mach 3 and everything ok but when extracted Unzip the "usbmove.zip" in the CD, and move the "usbmove.dll" to "Mach3\PlugIns".
    " C:\Mach3", then move the "usbmove.dll" to " and after that I start Mch3 do not appearance window choose "Xulifeng-Mach3-USB-Motion-Card" the mach 3 open directly without any message
    and I connected my PC with cnc 3020 by USB
    but show message on mach 3 give me message "external movement not connected "

Hello, new member here in 2020. I purchased a very similar machine called a CNC 3020 from Chinese LY group (LY-CNC) from AliExpress. The vendor gave me a folder full of instructions and DLL files, most of which are at least half Chinese.

I am pleased to report that simply moving the file USB-Mach3.dll into my C:\Mach3\Plugins folder got me connected to my machine immediately upon restarting Mach3. Although the axes aren't fully mapped (I can only move in the Y+ direction at the moment) the machine is clearly communicating with Mach3 and is also aware of when the E-Stop is pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitude View Post
    Hello, new member here in 2020. I purchased a very similar machine called a CNC 3020 from Chinese LY group (LY-CNC) from AliExpress. The vendor gave me a folder full of instructions and DLL files, most of which are at least half Chinese.

I am pleased to report that simply moving the file USB-Mach3.dll into my C:\Mach3\Plugins folder got me connected to my machine immediately upon restarting Mach3. Although the axes aren't fully mapped (I can only move in the Y+ direction at the moment) the machine is clearly communicating with Mach3 and is also aware of when the E-Stop is pushed.
    Good evening, (I am a CNC newbie)

I have also purchased this CNC from LY CNC ( https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3284...30644c4dTbaNve ) - 5 axis version.

How where you able to get the Mach 3 To connect to the controller? I am having difficulty with the Mach 3 set up - I already have made gcode in Fusion 360 and everything set up and have been working on Mach for a couple of days now.

(My disk is corrupted so I downloaded the free (trial) version of Mach3 from the official site and the the Ecut files that ?Jeff? uploaded (Middle of page 2 of this thread) and that didn't work

HI There, Could you possibly walk me thru this as well if you don't mind? 10 days now and still no movement from my CNC that I also bought in China. The supplier is not assisting and keeps saying that I need to watch the video. AFTER 10 days one would think it actually doesn't work and help the customer out but noo.
    I have completed everything that is in these forums here and I am also using windows 10, 64/12 gigs of ram, XHC Controller board with wireless remote they keep telling me that I need to go out and buy a windows 7 pro 32 bit and I'll be fine. I've filed a dispute against them now as they did not tell me I needed this software or a 32-bit system. Try and find this today is like trying to find teeth on a chicken.
    Your grounding issue there, can you email me please on exactly where you did this??? cueistic@gmail.com

Any assistance would really help. Oh, yea they sent me a cracked copy of Mach 3, I have reported this to the Mach 3 as well and purchased a license too just to be honest. I don't like things like that and try to be legit.

Does ARTCAMhave to be installed as well fortis to work too because they sent me a hacked copy of that too uggg, and you have to advance your time too to get it to work as well as download some Sentinal program too.

Any assistance here would really be helpful. \\

Contact Rod Phillips cueistic@gmail.com THANKS SO MUCH!!

Downloads
    Uploads

hello i have perablem please help me
    my controller name is jdsw51a(stb5100)
    I have a (no usbmachboard please plug it in!)
    errrrrrror

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mach3 - USB motion card communication problem-_-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sateicnc View Post
    hello i have perablem please help me
    my controller name is jdsw51a(stb5100)
    I have a (no usbmachboard please plug it in!)
    errrrrrror
    my plugin is bl-usbmach.dll

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sateicnc View Post
    my plugin is bl-usbmach.dll
    may board wase perablem
    I changed board
    and connected successfully

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, is there any help? I have a problem with the external movement not being connected

Exclamation After Start Spindle, Mach3 - USB motion card communication problem

In order to control a spindle using Mach 3 software, I have a Mach 3 USB controller and a VFD drive linked to it.

There are errors now. "No USB Mach Board, Please Plug It In!" "'communication error" Upon initiating spindle via software

The USB card will connect to the computer automatically once I stop the spindle from the VFD.

How can I resolve this issue?
    If there is a wire that needs to be grounded, could you please specify it or any small details that I haven't completed?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: After Start Spindle, Mach3 - USB motion card communication problem

Hi, I'm a new user and I inherited my first cnc from a deceased friend. I know that this friend used it so I know that the CNC was working. I followed the steps in the manual and installed MACh3 and put the CNC plugins in mach3. When mach3 starts I select the "Bl-UsbMach-V3.2" item and press ok. The reset button keeps flashing and when I press it I keep getting the message "NO UsbMachBoard, please Plug it in!
    The PC recognizes the CNC as USB-SERIAL CH340 (COM5)..
    I looked at the manual again and again, searched online but I can't understand where the problem is.
    I also downloaded the DrufelCNC software but it doesn't seem to recognize my card either.
    I'm definitely doing something wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads

hello . if you need any help please email me to andreas157@yahoo.gr

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I have recently bought a Sieg KX3 milling machine and after running a program on it, it will run for a given amount of time and then stop and read the message "external movement not connected". I've tried the program several times and it stops at different points, but always stops.

I've tried everything on this forum. When I bought it, Mach3 was already installed and strangely the usbmach.dll file is in Sieg/plugins rather than Mach3/plugins, but the program still starts with it in here and this is the way the previous owner had it set up.

I've been confused with this for ages and would love some help from anyone. Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123