Problem TTL for laser diode control backwards

Thread: TTL for laser diode control backwards

Downloads
    Uploads

Default TTL for laser diode control backwards

So now that I have a new Breakout board and added a UC100 USB adapter configuration and Mach3 reinstalled I am getting voltage from output pin #17 to work on mach3 to output PWM for the TTL wire on the diode laser control board . Only problem now is it's backwards... when the laser diode should be burning it's off and when it should be off between vectors it is on? are the wire bachwards or is it an internal thing? it is a Endurance 10 watt laser diode with control box and driver board. Any ideas would be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Pat

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TTL for laser diode control backwards

Quote Originally Posted by PJRU0304 View Post
    So now that I have a new Breakout board and added a UC100 USB adapter configuration and Mach3 reinstalled I am getting voltage from output pin #17 to work on mach3 to output PWM for the TTL wire on the diode laser control board . Only problem now is it's backwards... when the laser diode should be burning it's off and when it should be off between vectors it is on? are the wire bachwards or is it an internal thing? it is a Endurance 10 watt laser diode with control box and driver board. Any ideas would be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Pat
    Did you try to toggle "active high" or "active low" in mach3 outputs pin 17 page?