Deformed path/infill at higher speeds.

Thread: Deformed path/infill at higher speeds.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Deformed path/infill at higher speeds.

Hello everyone. I have a stepper motor milling machine. I have attached to it an extruder so that I can make 3d prints. I am only reporting this detail because the part I am showing you is a 3d print part. But the problem is almost certainly related to something wrong with the motors.
    I was printing a small parallelepiped to calibrate the print parameters for that relatively high speed, and it turns out that the filling movements of one face of the parallelepiped are incorrect, despite the fact that the gcode looks correct. I enclose two photos of the piece, in one I show better the brushed area(in red) and the direction of the brush strokes (black). As you can see only half of the cube is done correctly while in the other half(it seems to me always the initial half) the brush strokes are interrupted prematurely. It goes at speed 3600 mm/min, if I reduce example to 2000 the problem disappears. Any idea why this happens? In theory the machine at these speeds should succeed. And then if it can do the second half it is not clear why it cannot do the first half.