DynaMite 2800 & Mach3 software

Thread: DynaMite 2800 & Mach3 software

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default DynaMite 2800 & Mach3 software

I have a DynaMite 2800 mill and before I up-grade it I would like to know if anyone has experience running this machine with Mach3 or Mach2 software. Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

A few days ago I was looking at a 3116 Dyna mill and on that machine they had brushless dc servos with analogue AMC amps. Not sure what your machine has, but you can't just connect Mach to it and wala. What kind of motors do you have?

Dennis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dyna 2800

I started an upgrade on a dyna 2800, and got busy with other things.
    Instead of trying to wring out the motor leads on the original motors, I opted for new ones I bought from automation direct.
    I aluminum adapters, and one rigid coupling. I was in the process of minimizing the backlash when I last tinkered with it.
    The direct drive gave me lots of rapid speed, but the new more efficient motors didn't make me sacrifice the torque.
    I'll be using it for point to point drilling anyway, so torque wasn't a necessity for me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DynaMite 2800 & Mach3 software

I have had a Tormach PCNC 1100 for about 7 1/2 years and I recently acquired a Dynamite 2800.

I make running gear for gas powered remote control boats and trucks and the Dynamite will be perfect for some of the smaller parts I make.

I’ll probably upgrade it to the Mach III operating system eventually, but for right now, I’ll stay with what it has.

I had 2 Dynamite 2400’s when I got my Tormach and they worhed great but I needed a machine with more capacity. Hence, the PCNC 1100.

You can buy GOOD PARTS or you can buy CHEAP PARTS, but you can't buy GOOD CHEAP PARTS.