Need Help! Just starting to use g68 g69 now need help with WCS x0.y0.

Thread: Just starting to use g68 g69 now need help with WCS x0.y0.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Just starting to use g68 g69 now need help with WCS x0.y0.

Hi folks. I have been cutting simple 2d parts for a while now, and am now trying to make it easier to organize parts on a sheet of material. I just discovered g68 and g69 for rotating the code file and that is a huge step in the right direction. Im running in to a problem though. If I have a part, and I rotate it lets say 90 degrees left starting from x0y0 on bottom left, then the start point remains in the same location on the part, but that is now bottom right.

So, what I want to do is be able to rotate the part program in any direction at any angle but keep my x0y0 in lower left. I generally work left to right bottom to top when using a sheet of material. Is there a code or sequence I can use to move my x0y0 back to lower left when i rotate the part program? Is there a program to just rotate the original and save it as a new program where in I could manually move my x0y0 and add entry and exit paths?

I just want to rotate around z axis, and keep x0y0 at bottom left. Thanks!