Need Help! I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2 BOB

Thread: I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2 BOB

Downloads
    Uploads

Default I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2 BOB

Good day!

I have trouble making my machine to "Reference All Axes (home)"

I already spent a lot of time trying to resolve my Issue.

I have included a pdf file which contain screenshots of the problem and my configuration for Mach4 and ESS!

I am using Mach4 Demo Build 4162 and ESS plugin V246

Attachment 426038

Thanks for your help in advance!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2

I don't know much but I'm questioning the offsets.
    For instance with Z home pos and an offset of 5 would that not attempt to move Z up past the switch?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2

Something interesting in this video from 4:00 in about editing Mach script to 'home with offset'.
    Whether you already did this?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dazp1976 View Post
    Something interesting in this video from 4:00 in about editing Mach script to 'home with offset'.
    Whether you already did this?

Have not seen this video yet but I have read the documentation in warp9 website. The offset entry of 5 was the default value that is already in the offset fields.I will try to replace it with zero tommorow and I will give a feedback after. Tnx

Downloads
    Uploads

@dazp1976

I have replaced the value from 5 to 0 for all the entries, but still same error pops up.

Downloads
    Uploads

Just Wondering what your Mach Machine Diagnostics tab shows when you start up does it show any LEDs on.

Dan