Hello all,

Some years ago I built my CNC Router, and have had a lot of fun doing this, starting with EMC2 and now recently upgrading the computer and getting LinuxCNC 2.7.14.

My question is, back in EMC2 I had 2 PCI DB25 Printer boards one as output and one as input, output drove the machine and input was for homemade pendent using the pins in to trigger axis commands to say, run the program, or pause it ect.

My problem is from about LinuxCNC 2.5 I have been unable to get the second card (inputs) to work, using the HAL Scope? (sorry writing this on another computer and to far away to remember which one it was I used) when i look at the pin it says TRUE all the time if i have anything plugged in or not. It does not seem to change state when I have it all plugged in and create the external connection over the BOB.

I have tried going back to the old pc but now have the same issue on there, but only went back as far as LinuxCNC 2.5.8.

Anyway wondering if anyone else has had this issue and there solution or if there is someone out there that could point me in the right direction for the information that may help me.

Thanks for your time

Will