Problem EMC2 and Solid - lathe

Thread: Problem EMC2 and Solid - lathe

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Problem EMC2 and Solid - lathe

Hi
    I was just wondering can you fellas help me out? I have a gcode generated by Solid for a part I am working on (and it has a fanuc post-processor, its not my Solid 2015 copy, and I cant mess with asking to explore and add one that is more suitable).
    It s a small handle, and it has a radius end. Now, when I start EMC2 and make a first piece, it all goes OK. When starting the same piece again after the first one is done, when the finish move on the ball radius part is cut, instead of making a radius cut, the tools moves in a taper manner, straight line, and ruins the piece (and it shows that move on preview the same way, straight pink line). If I restart the EMC2, and run it again, it cuts radius once more. If I try the second, I get taper line again. Its not much of a deal, but its boring to restart it over and over again... I have attached the code file, maybe you can shed some lite to me?
    Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Problem EMC2 and Solid - lathe

g 80 and g 99 in same line? you have some weird modal changes going on.
    and line 143 supposed to be a rapid across opening but tool in material? think g99 is messing you up.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Problem EMC2 and Solid - lathe

Quote Originally Posted by jimairth View Post
    g 80 and g 99 in same line? you have some weird modal changes going on.
    and line 143 supposed to be a rapid across opening but tool in material? think g99 is messing you up.
    thank you very much, I will modify it (and to check other ngc files) to see will it help!