Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay

Thread: Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay

Recently I purchased 4 bearings for a cincinnati arrow ballscrew support. Each pair were purchase in EBAY from different vendors and the 4 bearings are counterfeit. DON'T BUY PRESICION BEARINGS ON EBAY.

I realized the bearings are counterfeit because the QR CODE in each box only give you the code model and if you download the application from NSK or WBA they will tell you if they are counterfeit / original and it will give you a web page with the real measuring values for each specific bearing.

Also I measured the high of the bearings and didn't correspond to the values on the box.

Be careful and don't waste money on Ebay.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay-whatsapp-image-2021-04-28-17-22-a   Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay-whatsapp-image-2021-04-28-17-22-a   Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay-whatsapp-image-2021-04-28-17-22-a   Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay-whatsapp-image-2021-04-28-17-22-a  

Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay-whatsapp-image-2021-04-28-17-22-a  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Counterfeit angular bearings - ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Chivo View Post
    Recently I purchased 4 bearings for a cincinnati arrow ballscrew support. Each pair were purchase in EBAY from different vendors and the 4 bearings are counterfeit. DON'T BUY PRESICION BEARINGS ON EBAY.

'Precision' stuff on ebay. You're having a laugh!. Not a chance!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Chivo View Post

I realized the bearings are counterfeit because the QR CODE in each box only give you the code model and if you download the application from NSK or WBA they will tell you if they are counterfeit / original and it will give you a web page with the real measuring values for each specific bearing.

Also I measured the high of the bearings and didn't correspond to the values on the box.

There is no way you could get an accurate measurement with what you are using

There is nothing wrong with your Bearings if they are the correct type for the job you are going to use them for, these special high Precision Bearings are spec for the manufacture that they where acquired from and sold on eBay there number and code will not be to the normal spec's from the supplier, most of these Bearing are custom for the customer that was using them, I have brought many of these Bearings from eBay and they are the real thing and normally a great deal

If they are the correct Contact Angle for your Ballscrews, just have to install them correctly and they will be fine, don't install them if they are the wrong Contact Angle

Never take these Bearings out of the Packet until they are ready to be installed

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dazp1976 View Post
    'Precision' stuff on ebay. You're having a laugh!. Not a chance!
    It's there if you no what you are looking at

Mactec54