Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com

I'm trying to add a 4th axis to the MX3660 but I can't get it to work.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong (maybe om reading the schematics wrong?)
    I have connected it like this:

MX3660 to stepper driver:
    (Output 1+) to (DC+)
    (Output 1-) to (Pul +)
    (Output 2+) to (DC+)
    (Output 2-) to (Dir +)

((Pul- and Dir- to GND))

Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com-mx3660d_v1-2-4th-axis-pdf

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

My MX4660 just stopped working all of the sudden. The LEDs ont eh drivers are dim, and flickering. Power supply is good at 36 V into the MX4660.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I just received some of #Leadshine integrated easy servo motors(Leadshine easy servo motors / stepper motors with encoders) which were purchased from AMT.
    I am able to connect to them in the protuner program, but when I try to access the settings or do a motion test, the motor will start to move as commanded, and take window pops up that the program has crashed.
    Any idea what could be causing this?
    I am using the FTDI usb to serial cable which was purchased along with the motors from AMT. The motors were connected to a power supply set to 26V. Lastly, the machine that the protuner program was running on is running windows 10 as I do not have access to a windows 7 machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all. I'm trying to set up the ACS606 drive along with the BLM57090 servomotor but I'm not able to get a smaller following error than 400 steps at a constant speed of 2000 RPM. I'm a little confused because of the ACS606 datasheet stated that the position following error should be +/- 1 count. Does anyone have a similar experience?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by K_73 View Post
    Hi all. I'm trying to set up the ACS606 drive along with the BLM57090 servomotor but I'm not able to get a smaller following error than 400 steps at a constant speed of 2000 RPM. I'm a little confused because of the ACS606 datasheet stated that the position following error should be +/- 1 count. Does anyone have a similar experience?
    Hi, have you solved this issue? I have an ACS806 and 57BL180D servo from Leadshine that suffer from a similar problem, the servo works below 530 rpm (the following error is high but it keeps spinning, without load) but if i exceed 530 rpm than the following error quickly jumps to the limit and stops the motor.
    Thanks, Matteo.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Moriduri View Post
    Hi, have you solved this issue? I have an ACS806 and 57BL180D servo from Leadshine that suffer from a similar problem, the servo works below 530 rpm (the following error is high but it keeps spinning, without load) but if i exceed 530 rpm than the following error quickly jumps to the limit and stops the motor.
    Thanks, Matteo.
    No, I did not solve this issue. I tried tune these drivers (I have two and both have this issue) many times but without success. Even worse is fact that the following error is not constant but is depending on the actual speed. So In my opinion these drivers are totally useless for accurate positionig. You can see similar thread here.

Downloads
    Uploads

Where does this Larger Gnd wire go that is in the encoder cable?Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com-encoderpic-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com-encoderpic-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

That should be the shield (braid) ground if its shielded (with braid). Normally this is grounded to chassis at only one end. In a star ground configuration using the cabinet as the reference it would be grounded here. If your system (encoder end) is grounded to chassis with a similar arrangement seen here but at the motor end put some insulation on this end to avoid a potential ground loop.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll just leave it disconnected for now then, You would think that these encoder cables with 7 wires would be mentioned somewhere. There is not continuity with the multi-meter with the port end outer sheath. next best bet would be to try all the port holes to see if i get a signal.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'd definitely put some insulation on that exposed wire.

Downloads
    Uploads

For sure

Downloads
    Uploads

hi.
    i have es-m32320 and es-d508 drive and i want to use PIC18f4550 as pulse generator . my problem is , how can i implement acceleration with this spec?
    i need soft starting and soft stopping of motor.

thank for your help

Downloads
    Uploads

Glad to see this section. Maybe someone can help. I purchased 4 DM860e drivers from automation direct. I have them hooked up to my Pokeys57cnc, but the motor will just click a little and try to move, but no movement. Curious about your suggested wiring. I have hybrid NEMA23 8 wire steppers. I am just lost at this point. I hooked up the drivers per Pokeys tutorials on Youtube, but with no success.

Thanks in advance,
    Shane

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Shane,
    Thank you for supporting Automation Direct.
    It seems that the drive DM860E does not receive the normal pulse/dir signal please check if there was any correct 5v pulse signal output from Pokeys57cnc controller?Max.frequency 200khz).
    You can try to move motor shaft by hand when power on to check if your motor is locked by driving current , and the NEMA23 stepper motor with 8-wire, do you use parallel connection or serial connection? Don't connect a wrong wire, double check according to your drawing. If any question or support just let us know, thanks.

Best regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Leadshine View Post
    Hi Shane,
    Thank you for supporting Automation Direct.
    It seems that the drive DM860E does not receive the normal pulse/dir signal please check if there was any correct 5v pulse signal output from Pokeys57cnc controller?Max.frequency 200khz).
    You can try to move motor shaft by hand when power on to check if your motor is locked by driving current , and the NEMA23 stepper motor with 8-wire, do you use parallel connection or serial connection? Don't connect a wrong wire, double check according to your drawing. If any question or support just let us know, thanks.

Best regards.
    Got it figured out. Was off a pin when I soldered my connector through the cabinet.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Re: Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com

Quote Originally Posted by 548cidakota View Post
    Got it figured out. Was off a pin when I soldered my connector through the cabinet.
    I had an enlightenment.
    After so many years I think I understand why I lose steps in the motor reversal
    see the pic

t2: DIR must be ahead of PUL active edge by at least 5 ?s to ensure correct direction.
    t3: Pulse width not less than 0.85 ?s;
    t4: Low level width not less than 0.85 ?s.

I have read many posts but I think this is the solution
    in linuxcnc the BASE_PERIOD must be modified
    when I have some time I'll try this solution

Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com-screenshot-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com-screenshot-jpg   Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com-stepconf-basic-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Gantarone,
    For the control signal,there is strict time sequence to make sure the drive can recognize signal correctly. PSifferent drivers have different timing requirements
    Usually, the DIR signal should ahead PUL signal at least 5us, even 10us so that the drive can accurately determine the direction of the motor first, motor will not lose steps when reverse. Also the same for ENA If you use.
    Thank you for supporting Leadshine products!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I have problems using ProTunerCS V3.1 on Wind10 (laptop).
    When I tried to use the scope tool-start, it works for some seconds and then it gets closed.
    Any idea what to do? I could not find this software on the chinese web, it doesn't exist.
    Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,Please let me know the model and serial number of your drive?
    CS series is designed for overseas customers so it's not released in China market there is no English manual and software on chinese website.
    Where did you buy the drive and motor? Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

I am fixing a GWeike laser engraver for a friend. The two Z axis steppers just vibrate back and forth. The LED on the Leadshine ME872 stepper driver is green. I moved the cables to the Y axis and changed the DIP switches to match the Z axis and the steppers work fine. Is there anything I can do to possibly repair the ME872, and if not, how would I purchase a new one? Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast