Software for recording

Thread: Software for recording

Default Software for recording

Hi.What software can be used to record total time of engraving and cutting?
    I want to know precisely how much time my laser tube was used.
    I have some old LaserCut software without this options and if someone know what to look for let me know.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Software for recording

Why not connect an hour meter to the output relay rather than do it in software.

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello.

I´m not familiar with your software. Yet if it is Windows based it is possible to run a timer along with your control program. You may have to start the timer manually but that can give you an idea.

As you were already told adding an hour meter could give you a more accurate result but that means spend money. I myself am rather stingy and wouldn´t buy one unless absolutely necessary.

On the cheap side, is it possible to time it yourself? I mean there are also timing apps for cell phones. I happen to use one myself.

Regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

I think there are a number of apps and software in market for this purpose. Also, if you need any custom software/apps there are companies that can offer custom quote for the same. There are number of companies with expertise in <a href=“https://thinkpalm.com/technologies/artificial-inteligence/”>AI Services</a>, machine learning, and big data etc, which can develop quality applications/softwares.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sage IT is an innovative and fast-growing IT services company that specializes in providing solutions and products for businesses. We offer a wide range of professional and consulting services to help organizations overcome the challenges of today's ever-changing business environment. Our focus is on diminishing the boundaries between IT and Business to enable organizations to remain fit, resilient, and innovative.

Visit: https://sageitinc.com/

Downloads
    Uploads