Lasercut 5.1 software

Thread: Lasercut 5.1 software

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lasercut 5.1 software

Hi,

I need help!!

After a stack of wood landed on our old Windows XP computer (don't ask), I am unable to run my laser CNC router. I have managed to get the hard drive off and into another computer, but although the program is visible it wont run.

I desperately need to get hold of a copy of Lasercut 5.1. I have 5.3 version, but it wont work with my dongle.

We are currently making face screens for the NHS and this is realy holding things up.

Any ideas anyone.

Regards

Jeff
    Omega Services Limited.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Lasercut 5.1 software

Hi Jeff,

Is the replacement computer with exactly the same configuration as the original computer? Do you see any physical damage on the motherboard of the original computer? If you share photos I might be able to help you get the original computer running again. Might be the fastest way to get your machine back on track

This would be helpful if you aren't able to obtain the lasercut software.

Best regards

Jaideep

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Lasercut 5.1 software

Quote Originally Posted by penwarden View Post
    Hi,

I need help!!

After a stack of wood landed on our old Windows XP computer (don't ask), I am unable to run my laser CNC router. I have managed to get the hard drive off and into another computer, but although the program is visible it wont run.

I desperately need to get hold of a copy of Lasercut 5.1. I have 5.3 version, but it wont work with my dongle.

We are currently making face screens for the NHS and this is realy holding things up.

Any ideas anyone.

Regards

Jeff
    Omega Services Limited.
    Hi, if you are using LPT Dongle possible not installing correctly dongle driver. Try it install without dongle. and Plug and restart PC