Newbie question about laser tubes

Thread: Newbie question about laser tubes

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie question about laser tubes

Hello
    First of all, apologies if this is the wrong part of the forum to post here but I wanted to clear some doubts I've been having.
    Back in 2011 we bought a senfeng CNC laser 1390 and a couple of weeks ago the laser stopped firing, until one moment it was idle and the laser was continuously firing without any work, someone told us that it was a motherboard issue so we bought a replacement and at first we ran into issues with all the axis with what ended up being the vendor settings, basically they were all different and what we ended up doing was re-installing the faulty one, then loaded up the vendor settings, copied them down and changed them on the new one.
    But now the laser is still not firing, until by pure chance I realized that when I unplugged the data cable shown in this photo below and pressed the power supply red button shown in the same photo the laser did fire.
    Newbie question about laser tubes-whatsapp-image-2019-08-01-10-33-a
    So now I am thinking there's something wrong with the vendor settings and my point I am trying to make is if there's any source with recilaser tube settings, I am afraid to touch the laser frequency and attenuation because I honestly have no idea if it'll break the tube or not.
    Just in case below I attach the current laser settings.
    Newbie question about laser tubes-whatsapp-image-2019-07-30-13-02-aNewbie question about laser tubes-whatsapp-image-2019-07-30-13-03-a
    Any help will be greatly appreciated because as much as I try, so far the senfeng official customer support has been less than helpful.
    Thank you