Laser Does Not Home

Thread: Laser Does Not Home

Default Laser Does Not Home

Hello,

I have attached a video showing my problem, but for those who can't see it, I will describe my issue.

Let's say I have my laser head out in the middle of my machine and the machine is on, but the lid is open. If it were working properly, when I close the lid the laser head would move all the way to the left, then to the top. This is not occurring, instead it is moving all the way to the left, then down a little bit... then down again a little bit.

It was working just fine, then this started. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ian

P.S. This machine is a 100 watt laser from China.

<font color="#000000" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Laser Does Not Home

Are you still facing this problem?

Yes, I am. I have not been able to resolve this. I have changed motherboards and limit switches. Nothing seems to fix anything.

Any ideas about my problem are welcome.

Thanks.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you please post some pics of the limit switch and what type of probe it has on the gantry it will give me.some idea to your problem and I may be able to help you out solve this issue.

Sure thing!

Here's some pics of the limit switches and one of laser head. I am not sure what you mean by "probe," so I don't have a picture of that. Perhaps, if you describe this probe to me I can find it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laser Does Not Home-20180307_133637-jpg   Laser Does Not Home-20180307_133710-jpg   Laser Does Not Home-20180307_133723-jpg