Hello to all RDWorks users,

I notice that we often ask each other about what settings did we use on specific materials. What is the best speed and power to use for a Poplar wood? What are the best settings for engraving cast acrylic. For many years, I have been using a log book, excel spreadsheet, or hand written notes. My questions is, "Why isn't it easier for us to share our favorite settings with each other?" I see that RDWorks has a Materials Library... and we should all be able to use it. The built-in "Parameter library" is pretty lame... but we can still use it.

I have been working on an extra "RDWorksLibraryMod" manager that can help us to create new materials, edit the existing materials, create a backup library, save a set of materials to email to someone else(Example: woods, acrylics, leathers), and import a group of materials from our Community Support group.

I am not an expert programmer, but I have worked pretty hard on this application. I would like to Beta test the software with some of the guys here in this workgroup. The final product will also be FREE for everyone to use, distribute, and share custom libraries. I am asking if anyone wants to help me figure out where I made mistakes and what really needs to be improved.

Thank You,
Ray@rabbitlaserusa.com

Downloadable from:
http://www.rabbitlaserusa.com/Driver...ibraryManager/
Please select the newest Beta version or Release version