Newbie EZCAD2 for Windows 10 OS fiber laser engraving machine - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EZCAD2 for Windows 10 OS fiber laser engraving machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: EZCAD2 for Windows 10 OS fiber laser engraving machine

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbum520 View Post
    Hi friend. Do you have the drivers for USBLMCV2 running in W10? I have actually working on XP and crashed many times, but i cant find the driver for Windows 10,
    Thanks in advance to you or who can help me
    Hello,what's the version of your ezcad software?I guess it's ezcad 2.7.6?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: EZCAD2 for Windows 10 OS fiber laser engraving machine

Here is what happened to me after purchasing a 20 watt laser on Ebay. Tried many times to load EZCAD2 software, would only go into demo mode. Also got can't find dongle warnings. Finally the people that I purchased the laser from kept saying that I am not loading the software properly, so after about 5 days they got tired of me and had me contact The company engineer at JCZ. She had me take the cover off of the lazer and give her the controller number and she found that the supplier had sent me a machine with an EZCAD2-LITE controller board. So, that is why the EZCAD2 drivers would not load. I sent the machine back, they lied to me in the ad. They said that it had an EZCAD2 board in it and it didn't. For the full EZCAD2 driver, it has to be an LMCV4 controller board. The EXCAD2 LITE board was this number, BJJCZ-33203lv46670b. When you look on EBAY all of the lasers say EZCAD2, but the one they sent me had a LITE board in it. Well that is my story. Bob.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123