RDworks V8 Enable offset of laser 2 error

Thread: RDworks V8 Enable offset of laser 2 error

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default RDworks V8 Enable offset of laser 2 error

Hi, I posted before while waiting for the new controller (rdc 6442s) for my 2 fixed head laser cutter.
    Well, the new controller is already running including the wireless remote controller, but, of course, I encountered some problems :

The most important problem is show in this video

"1290 laser with 60w and 130w laser, photo engraving, China laser cutting and engraving machine"

The user is engraving a piece of acrilic with a photo and cut the piece after that, but they have a problem because the laser cutter have two fixed heads, one for engraving, one for cutting
    The problem is the fixed offset between heads...
    This user found a ... temporary solution, move the layer to engrave from the layer to cut the same value of offset. But rdworks have the function os compensate this (tab output / "enable offset of laser 2") and there you can put a value to axis x and another for axis y ( I tell you, dont set negative values because you will get a error when try to simulate this work or download to the machine)
    When i try this function, the vector (figure) to engrave (scan) will be reduced to a vertical line.
    Some one have the same problem ?
    There is a solution that i dont know ?
    Thanks in advance, Martin from Argentina

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RDworks V8 Enable offset of laser 2 error

Maybe some photo collage helpRDworks V8 Enable offset of laser 2 error-resumen-jpg

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

No response from ruida, no response from seller at aliexpress...
    No response here... anyone with a 2 fixed head laser cutter and ruida 6442 ? At least i want to know if other have the correct functioning in your laser cutter, and is this case this is just a problem in my machine
    Thanks
    Martin.-

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm having same issue, I haven't been able to get help anywhere. The video seems like such a hack, have you figured it out?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi barkster, the owner of the youtube video tell me there is not solution, because the system is what it is.... but is not true
    The chinese mind work different than us, look the position of home in a mayority of laser... upper-right, then, the laser 1 is the right laser-head, and laser 2 is the left laser-head. In this controller just the head 2 is "allowed" a engraving function (the head 1 for me)
    Just assign engrave layers to the head 1 (you can cut with head 1 or 2)
    Tell me if this work for you
    Martín.-