Need Help! new tube install problem

Thread: new tube install problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Question new tube install problem

I bought a 150w Chinese tube 2 years ago, and the tube needed replacement recently.
    So I bought a new 130w tube online, received it, but since the install, it gave me lots of issues,
    Initially, it seemed to work, except it would start cutting, but would "reduce" power in a few seconds, and not cut through.
    I would reduce the speed, but the same would happen.

Then I could hear sparks coming off the machine, the laser would stop working.
    Upon inspection the electric wire would be burned off.
    I fixed the proble, but the same just keeps happening.

Any suggestions? Please

Similar Threads:

Default Re: new tube install problem

Hello,

If you need any help or advise regarding your Co2 laser machines we would be more than happy to help. We offer Co2 lasers machine and parts sales as well as offering maintenance agreements, tech support, parts installation with warranty, maintenance agreements and much more to ensure your machines get back up and running as soon as possible.

Please do visit our website at Laser Cutter | Laser Engraver | Laser Machine Parts & Accessories | CO2 Laser Machines | CO2 Laser Repairs | CO2 Laser Engineer or email info@focusedlasersystems.com for more information.

Kind regards,

Jake Osman
    Focused Laser Systems Ltd