Newbie What are the possibilities to convert 60 watt Co2 to Fiber laser for metal marking ?

Thread: What are the possibilities to convert 60 watt Co2 to Fiber laser for metal marking ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool What are the possibilities to convert 60 watt Co2 to Fiber laser for metal marking ?

Hi

I have three Co2 Chinese laser machines. I am thinking to convert one of the machine into Fiber laser or Pump Diode for Metal Marking. Is this advisable or buy new machine ?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What are the possibilities to convert 60 watt Co2 to Fiber laser for metal markin

How did your conversion go? I am interested in making the conversion with my 600x900 machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What are the possibilities to convert 60 watt Co2 to Fiber laser for metal markin

Hello Mr. Muqtadir,

Nice to meet you here.

If you want convert CO2 laser machine into fiber laser machine, this is very difficult.

The CO2 laser machine use the CO2 laser tube, the fiber laser machine use the fiber laser source. The optical system is not the same.

Thanks
    Nick